How It Works
We are all biochemically individual. Evidence suggests, that this individuality, combined with the effects of diet, environment and lifestyle that we have experienced/chosen to follow in our lives, plays a significant role in the development of symptoms and disease.
It takes time to clinically assess a client’s needs, which is why the first consultation is 1.5 hours in length and is based on the information that the client provides by completing a comprehensive Health Questionnaire and Food Diary.
Please see below for a breakdown of what you can expect to receive, along with the respective costs of both the initial and follow up consultations.
- Initial Consultation
- Pre consultation evaluation of your completed health questionnaire
- 90 minute one to one consultation
- Summary report detailing goals and the scientific rationale underpinning symptoms
- Personalised nutritional and lifestyle recommendations (includes food plans and recipes)
- Recommendation for functional diagnostic testing (if required)*
- Supplementation protocol (if required)*
- Letter to your GP
- Up to 20 minutes of cumulative support time via email/Skype/phone**
- £285 for the first consultation
- Follow Up Consultations
- 30 minute one to one consultation (please note that complex cases will require extra time to run through diagnostic test results). Can be done via Skype if requested
- Summary report detailing the results of any diagnostic testing that has been done, progress to date and updated nutritional and lifestyle recommendations
- Further recommendations for diagnostic testing and supplementation (if required)*
- Updated letter to your GP (if required)
- From £155 – (complex cases will incur extra costs based on the amount of extra time spent during the consultation, interpreting results and writing of the consultation summary)
*Any diagnostic testing and supplementation recommendations will be available to you via recommended suppliers at trade price. My commitment to you is to provide access to the highest quality diagnostic tests and supplements at the best possible price and to earn my living from the fees that I charge for my time. **If extra support time is required this will be charged on a pro rata basis at £95 per hour.